I have nothing against this proposal but I think it is too little in
comparison to what the burden will be and is on caregivers.
Personally I wish the Fed Govt would leave home health care alone and let
us care for the sick patients in the home as much as is possible so that
the family caregivers could then take up when rules and regs say home care
can't.  The feds have cut home health  reimbursement so tightly that they
are choking us and some of us have died and the rest are trying so hard to
stay alive for our patients!
Then, up comes this proposal of the tax credit to silence the upset
families that have lost home health.   To me, it is a shame.
But, to answer your question, no, I have not heard anymore about it YET!

-Karen deGraaf                       email:  [log in to unmask]

                "Friends are like lights in winter,
                the older the friend,
                the brighter the light."