Thanks to several listfriends who wrote about their bad experiences with
BuSpar, and sent info about why it would not be a very good choice for
PWPs.  I have as yet had no response from the NPF re: my question as to why
it was not included on their list of contraindicated drugs.  Perhaps the
answer may be that the risk is "low", and possibly not so great in older
persons......(hello, all you YOPPERS!)
In any case, I suspect there are others drugs which wuould be safer and
work just as well. If I get a reply from NPF I'll post it.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "