At 05:41 PM 5/1/99 , you wrote:
>Art Hirsch started an information exchange explosion on this subject
>and showed me up as a laggard. Good for you, Art!

Will, I had no intention of showing you up.  I saw Karen Bastian's post,
saw our newsletter, and could not help but tie the two together.  Her post
came in shortly before midnight - I answered at 4:00 AM - how could you be
accused of being a laggard?

Between us, we should be able to offer Dr. Barnett a lot of input to help
him prepare, and I look forward to a meaty presentation.

Reminder to the list - anybody who is not "geographically disadvantaged" is
welcome."

Art