Hi All,
I just received my Parkinson Post Spring Issue ( A quarterly magazine
for Canadians living with Parkinson's ) and I wish to share the
following with you all;

There is an article on A Prayer for World Parkinson's Day.
(Archbishop Tutu's Prayer) and Ivan Suzman and this list get an
honorable mention....... The Prayer itself was not included as the
presses closed before April 11th.

Another article includes Tips on qualifying for LTD and getting
Canada Pension Plan Disability benefits.

The cover story was on a 71 year old Parkinsonian (our own Ans
Muller - Vancouver, BC) and how she tackled Nepal.

Ivan, if you send me your snail mail address off list I will mail you
a copy.........

Best regards........ Murray