Karen wrote:
HI evreyone!
Does anyone out there know anything about vision problems--blurry vision
or a foggy
problem, is this a side effect of sinemet? Anyone else have this?? THANK
YOU
KAREN

For what it's worth, I too was/am having intermittent blurring vision,
spot/sparkles/etc, foggy vision and was constantly rubbing my eyes
and/or cleaning my glasses but I don't take sinemet. My MD sent me to an
opthamologist(sp?) who says the following:
I have opthalmic migraines (don't have headaches) which cause the
blurring vision and floating spots.
The beginning of cataracts on both eyes so we have to wait 'til they get
"ripe" before taking any action.
Also have "dry eyes" and told me to use Bion Tears (or similar product)
4/5 times a day (its an over-the-counter item)
Told my MD and he knows about opthalmic migraines and there is med for
it but will hold off on this til gets worse (hope don't have to take any
more pills--too d---many already yet).
Hope this may be of some help.  BFN
Billie  Cook