Gerry:  I've been a carepartner for l2 yr.- know right where your coming
from...
All of it gets so tiresome and lately my husband has particularly had to
struggle
against eyes that just won't let him be creative with his hands like he used
to be -
it is so disheartening for me to take over doing so many things he used to do
him-
self and know he has to just sit back and watch as others get the job done.
encourage him but he's getting more and more frustrated with his eye problems
-
just some really knowledgable answers would be something - but evidently the
opthamologists with substantial answers are fewer and farther between than
the
neuro's .....so we continue to find the things we can do and keep
searching.....
                                             Marie