I have double vision as well but another thing has happenend that no one
seems to have an answer for.  Maybe someone out there has experienced
this.  About once every couple of weeks or so my eyes dialate but my
left eye (the one that is affected by closing when i am off) dialates
less than the right.  Any ideas?  Not to change the subject but  another
question...I often wake up in the middle of the ngiht (like right now)
with my right shoulder cramped, stiff and arm shaking.  It also feels
cold not only to me internally but to the touch.  Is that something
others have experienced as well?  Thanks for any replies.
Jennifer Smith