Brig has the same problem with the double vision and depth perception, thank
God, he now has the sense to let me drive when this happens.  It is from the
muscles pulling or not going the way the eye should This happens often when
he is trying to read.  Doctor suggested a prism, sounds as if it may not work
but we have  not tried it yet.  Is there no end to symptoms?  As I wrote many
times before, I don't have PD, I'm just the caregiver, but I'm tired of this
rotten disease, Brig is tired, and all our PWP's friends as tired of dealing
with this.  If you are fed up, save your change, save your dollars, anything
to give for a cure.  Like Brig, many don't have the time to wait, the best
part of their lives(supposedly, certainly the most productive) has been spent
trying to look normal and fighting the horrible problems that come with this.
Everyone seems to be vocal but let's see some action.  We have a chance to
help ourselves, not everyone can go to a gala or a black tie event, but we
can donate time and money.  If you don't have the money and many of us don't,
how about time.!!!!!!!!  Take a jar(Pennies For Parkinson) to your store,
mall,  talk to your support group and have them make a donation.  The Lehigh
Valley(Pa.) sent in a nice amount to the Parkinson Alliance, do that!!!!  I
guarantee that the donation will go for research, that is the hook for me, I
want the focus on a cause and a cure.
Gerry (it's been a long 13 years and each day gets longer........)