FINALLY some mass awareness of the visual
dysfunction associated with PD.  These multiple
visual problems along with depression were a
major component of my initial "package" of
presenting issues.  Several opthalmologists
(including prominent academicians) did not
comment on the problem and others stated
that "convergence insufficiency" was NOT
related to the PD.  My "basket" of problems
included extreme discomfort (car sick with headache)
which accompanies any serious attempt to concentrate,
read or track (store or bookshelves).  I have been
through all the various therapeutic efforts (prisms,
limited correction of blended progressive lenses,
exercises,  medication manipulations,  tinted
lens filters, eye patch etc) without improvement.
Reading attempts are limited to rapid scanning.

Ken Janis, MD