Hi, I am Leslie I am a teacher and have been for 25 years. My Uncle who will
be 76 this week was just diagnosed with beginning Parkinson. I am trying to
find as much as I can and subscribed to this list for help for my aunt and
uncle. I downloaded a guide from a website yesterday and printed it out for
them also some exercises and support for caregivers.
I have copied a few of the letters today to send to them. My uncle loves to
read and now it seems from the letters I read he may begin to have difficulty
with that?
I am so glad there is support out there, thank you all.
leslie