It is interesting to find someone with this same problem.  Mine is just the
same but opposite side.  I get double  vision and bluriness when my eyes get
tired but the closing of my left eye,  happens when I am tired but also,
always when I am off.  Have you had any explanation for your problem.  Only
thing I have been told is that the closing of the eye is connected to the
sixth cranial nerve.  Whatever that means.  No explanation about the
dialation and asymetry of the pupils.
Thanks for your response.
Jennifer Smith