Ivan::  This is to confirm that I have posted  Archbishop Tutu's prayer on
the Parkinsaw, MI, A View from  the Lighter Side of PD, website.
(www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm).  Also, as a result of our "Spreading
the Word" efforts, a TV station is scheduling a special on PD in a couple
weeks.  When I get the details, will fax/email to you.

John BJork