I am not sure if I am getting to the list. have never hurd any good or bad
about my remarks. so I will try again. I wear from time a black patch over a
eye. or as lot or PC monitors can turn up or down. I do that. my print is
large so that helps. when I go on icq. ART sends stuff large letter for me.
oh I still do not know who a BARB is I just got on icq. now blood pressure.
when I get up I but my feet on the floor and just stand there a few seconds.
or just set up for a spell. I am to use wheelchair which I won't I use 2
canes. I went to church Sunday and saw a girl wearing a lens thats real
foggy . see changes lens from time to time. I got 7 primis in my glasses.
now a I type my left eye is bad. put my prang on screen is large. my keyword
can't spell to day. VIVIAN  says I have complained about my eyes for years.
even reading the paper. hey white hat got any fast come back? miss you. my
mom still hear DR. says every day day she is hear is a good day. she does
not know me. IVAN my mom is in a nursing home. she is bull headed mean but
likes it there. like you just shoot me don't put me in one. so when some one
comes up which the answer let me the first to know. hi to all just let me
know that I am still on line if just to say hi to me and love of my life.

                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-53 9TH 54

                    BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
               TO GIVE HELP MORE THAN  TO GET