Hello Bruce,

I agree!

Although the bureaucratic situation is creating a nightmare for me, both
of the p.c.a.'s who were present during last Friday's events at my house
confirmed to me that I was polite and quiet during the meeting...I am
angry at being so disrespected,  but I was definitely careful to be
restrained.

I totally agree with your suggestion.  If I sound confrontational, it is
only because the net result of the meeting is so awful that I am really
caught in a situation that is monstrous.

Thanks for your caring, Bruce.

Ivan

On Mon, 3 May 1999 11:29:49 -0400 Bruce Anderson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I don't know that you aren't already, but maybe you need to try a
>kinder,
>gentler,less confrontational and less angry attitude with these
>people,
>Ivan.  this is not an accusation or criticism, just a suggestion.
>sometimes
>we can be our own worst enmies.

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)