Hello all,

My State Representative, Bill Norbert(Dem.-Portland), just phoned me to
say that he is ON THE CASE, to help  me.  We spoke just moments ago.

Mr. Norbert is also an attorrney, and wrote the phrase about the
protection of the legal rights of PWP's that is included in the Maine
House-Senate PD Awareness Resolution that passed on
April 5, 1999.

So the tide is starting to turn.

Thank God for all of you who are helping.

Ivan S.

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)