Hi Dorothy,
Unfortunately,  I think you are likely right about the fact that Clozaril is
unlikely to be helpful when the primary symptoms are related to confusion as
opposed to hallucinations or delusions. But sometimes it can be worth a careful
try. It can be extremely sedating and the published data on Clozaril and PD
suggests that starting at half this dose or less is often effective.  Also,
Camilla is correct when she mentions the possibility of other drugs instead of
Clozaril.  since Clozaril in occasional cases can cause aplastic anemia. It might
well be worthwhile to request a consultation from a psychiatrist with
experience in treating PD.

Good luck,

Charlie

--