-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of William Heitman
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Upcoming MD apt.

In a message dated 4/28/99 4:19:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Do I need to
 somehow relate her function to medicine times?  What about to meals?
 Perhaps some of you have developed some type of chart or system that
clearly
 shows the MD what is going on.  >>

I have an EXCEL chart that I have found useful for such things.  I will
attempt to send you an attached working copy for you to download.  If that
is
not satisfactory, the next choice is a  3.5 " floppy via US mail.

.  All that is necessary to use it is to replace my data with yours and
change the date.  Write back if you do not know how to use Excel well enough
to do this.  I am attaching a copy to your e-mail address (direct).  The
list
will get a courtesy copy of this e-mail without the attachment (a major
no-no).

Just let me know if you get this.  If not, then send me your snail mail
address for a disc .

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37