Hi
Willamette-Columbia Parkinsonian Society of Oregon (Will Cope) now has "A
guide to caring for the Parkinson's patient" to take with you wnen you go to
the hospital. It describes the disease, characteristics of the disease,
complicating factors, advice to speak with nutrition consultant, neuro
advisory and a place for medication schedule. Also a Demerol alert for those
on Elderpryl.
As a nurse I find it very informative and will be VERY useful when and if the
time comes. This is a freebie and can be sent to you by Will-Cope with a
sample of how it should be filled out.
Please give Will-Cope a call at our new 800 number. 1 800-485-7384..
Take care friends,
Helen Mason RN
Will Cope volunteer