Margie:  Welcome to the list - My husband and I have been battling PD for 12
yr.
and only found this list a few months ago and have learned sooooo much - an
excellent source for keeping everything in perspective and gaining confidence
just
knowing there are others experiencing the same problems and kind of where you
stand in the middle of it all.....
              My husband has joint pains that move around and come and go, so
the
Dr. won't give it much attention (one wanted to give him a cortisone shot and
he
said no thanks - he'd stay with the aspirin) - just lately I asked to V.A. if
they can
prescribe Glucosamine Condroitin - it's too expensive to get on our own - If
he gets
a prescription we'll be glad to share whether it helps him or not......
               Best wishes, and glad your here!

                                                         Marie    Carepartner
for husband 69/l2