The Larimer County Support Group met today, and discussed Pennies for
Parkinson's. A jar was passed around the group and donations were
collected. A number of members have taken labels home with them. It was
decided that all money collected will be given to the group treasurer,
who will forward it to the Parkinson Alliance.

I am encouraging our members to contact support groups in surrounding
areas to write for "Pennies" labels and brochures. I'm also keeping my
fingers crossed!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--