Tom Riess wrote:

> I too have been most impressed with the number of PWP who report problems
> with vision.  It prompted me to ask the following question which went
> largely unaswered:  of those of you who have problems of vision, how many
> of you also have gait disturbances?

You bring up an interesting point.  I had not thought of it but since my vision
problems have been increasing,  my gait is not so good either.  I was falling
alot for a while until I taught myself to be more cautious but I still stumble
and bump into walls  and chairs and stuff.  So far only to the point of lots of
bruises.  Would be interestd to hear what other have to say about it.Jennifer
Smith