Jennifer:  These are some of the best little puns I've heard, thanks for
sharing them.  I'd certainly like to use a couple in the Parkinsaw stories,
suitably modified of course.  For example, I could add Kayak Races to the
July 4th Parka-Thon.  Thanks again for these clever gems.

John Bjork
"Parkinsaw, MI:  A View from the lighter Side of PD"