> At 11:41 PM 4/30/99 , Karen Bastian wrote:
> >HI evreyone!
> >Does anyone out there know anything about vision problems--blurry vision
> >or a foggy
> >problem, is this a side effect of sinemet? Anyone else have this??
> >THANK YOU

Karen,
I have the same problem with blurry vision in the early AM ( til 9:00 AM
or so. My focus seems to be changing all day long. In order to be able to
read my monitor I start in the AM with no glasses , then I have a pair
+1.75 reading glasses
I switch to, after that I have a pair of +2.25 reading glasses that I use
for reading my monitor the rest of the day. I also have a pair of
progressive  (no-line) glasses for the periods in-between and normal
reading. I had a cornea transplant in the right eye five or six years ago
and now I am near sighted  in that eye and far sighted in the other. I
have never undergone any examination to address these problems but my
guess would be that it is the disease and not the medicine. I take
sinemet CR, Mirapex. Prevacid,  Efforex and Aircept and a Supplement
called Glucosamine/Chrondoitin.
Hope some of this helps in your search for a solution to your vision
problem. Mine is a little complicated, but it works for me.

Good Luck,
Bob Chapman