Hi Camilla:  Always enjoy your asute, humerous comments.  After your suggestion
about pig roasts, there were some very nervous pets in Parkinsaw for sure.  We
assured them you were just kidding.

The Virtual Canisters have yet to prove themselves, but we figure might as well
take advantage of the web site.  Still, we've collected two thousand pennies so
far on-line, which ain't too shabby.  That's alot of regular canisters any way
you cut the pie. My experience with content-intensive web sites such as
Parkinsaw, MI is that they are expected to be totally free.  Adding
fund-raising requests, even for very worthy causes, may very well backfire.  In
any case, there's no cost to try it.

Your're right, of course, not taking advantage of all the tourists and
residents with all that loose change does seem a bit short-sighted.  So, we've
prevailed with the local powers to roll back the restrictive injunction against
the canisters so now all I have to do is get my mitts on some, which is proving
to be more difficult than I thought.

Thanks for the congrats on the Five Stars designation.  We're all going to
celebrate over at the Northern Lights of course, with a couple Levolager
brewskies.  Take care.

John Bjork
"Parkinsaw, MI:  A View from the Lighter Side of PD"