Is this Deja View all over again or what? I've been on this list for 4 1/2
years and we have gone through this at least three times now. Y'all go
ahead and discuss it, but I'll tell what the final outcome will be. " This
list is not perfect, but it is so much better than a specific subject
list. It is the variety of personalities, knowledge, eloquence, and
opinions that make this list what it is, 'The best support list on the
Internet, PERIOD!' " IMHO
Bob Chapman