I'd like to say that after 3 1/2 years on the PDlist, I still fell like I'm 1
of those people referred to as shy, inarticulate, etc. It is true that these
more experienced pwp can be intimidating, but that is, IF you let them.

A separate list won't work for the very reason that you want another list. If
someone is too "whatever" to participate here, then I doubt seriously there
will be more or better involvement anywhere else.

These are the most caring & knowledable people on this list. I sure wouldn't
want to go anywhere else. I suggest the writer contribute & if s/he feels
necessary, then cover your head when you hit the send button.

That's IMHO

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3