Camilla:  Thanks for trying out the concept, and for pointing another of my
foolish mistakes.  The URL should read::  www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm.
So, the paragrahp you provided should read:

To keep within the spirit of the "Pennies for Parkinson's" theme, we
offer our program of Virtual Canisters on our web site to enable those
individuals who enjoy reading Parkinsaw, MI: A View from the Lighter
Side of PD, to make a minimum contribution of One Thousand Pennies.  To
relieve you of the arduous task of collecting, packing and mailing all
these pennies, we simply ask you to send a check for $10 made out to
Parkinson Alliance to us here at the Parkinsaw, MI collection center,
for forwarding on to Washington.  We want the checks to come here first
so we'll know how well Parkinsaw, MI collection efforts are doing.  For
more details, just click-on the "Thousand Pennies for Parkinson's"
selection on the main menu of the web site.  (For Listserv members, the
web site is at http://www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm)

I'll send out a new copy of the report.  Thanks again, Camilla.

John "Parky Thumbs" Bjork