Dear fellow List members.  Today's posting of the Parkinsaw, MI:  A View
from the Lighter Side of PD, contained an incorrect URL for the
Parkinsaw, MI web site.  The correct URL is:
www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm.  The paragraph in which the
erroneous URL was located dealt with our fledgling "Thousand Pennies for
Parkinson's Program" employing a concept we call  Virtual Canisters.
The paragraph describing this program, this time with the correct URL is
repeated below:

 In a more serious vein, nothing worth while in this life comes to us
without a cost.  Although the humorous stories we write about the
fictitious happenings in Parkinsaw are provided free of charge, we need
your support to make our grass roots fund-raising activity work.  The
Parkinson Alliance, within the National Parkinson Foundation, has
initiated a "Pennies for Parkinson's" campaign.  This campaign is
designed to support funding for 100 high-quality grants for each of the
next two years, with a goal to find a cure for this dreadful disease.
To keep within the spirit of the "Pennies for Parkinson's" theme, we
offer our program of Virtual Canisters on our web site to enable those
individuals who enjoy reading Parkinsaw, MI: A View from the Lighter
Side of PD, to make a minimum contribution of One Thousand Pennies.  To
relieve you of the arduous task of collecting, packing and mailing all
these pennies, we simply ask you to send a check for $10 made out to
Parkinson Alliance to us here at the Parkinsaw, MI collection center,
for forwarding on to Washington.  We want the checks to come here first
so we'll know how well Parkinsaw, MI collection efforts are doing.  For
more details, just click-on the "Thousand Pennies for Parkinson's"
selection on the main menu of the web site.  (For Listserv members, the
web site is at:  www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm.