Barb M.,

My addition to your informal poll re vision problems with PD.

At intersections looking to the left causes double vision, seeing too many
cars and unable to judge their speed or which lane they are in.  To correct
this, I close the left eye and the double vision is counteracted.  My driving
other than this is not restricted due to the PD.

My opthalomogist tested the eye muscles and found that some of the eight
muscles controlling the left eye were not cooperating.  He felt this was due
to PD.

We will all be interested in seeing your report.  It is nice of you to do the
work.

Bob Baker         74/4