Of course I must set my sights on my symptoms.  I have no double vision,
but wear bifocals (progressive - no line glasses.)  I sometimes do have
focusing problems: blurred vision, or the bifocals don't seem to work.
Sometimes transitioning from distance to reading gets a little "locked"
and slow.  I have heard Glaucoma can develop when one takes sinemet. In
fact, I think it's in the PDR, so I get examined regularly.  Maybe
vision is an "exerciseaa" problem - works for me - never fear the "lazy
eye" in a PWP.  Finally I had a real vision problem when I announced to
everyone close to me (friends) that I had a "chronic, incurable,
progressive, degenerative neuro-musclar illness" so why would they want
to be around me.  I'm over that vision problem now.