 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       63    deg. F   :-)
Hello all,

At rehearsal on Wednesday evening, I was stunned to have been asked to
sing two brief solos at the Portland Performing Arts Center in all three
performances of my men's chorus in June.  Must be something POSITIVE
about the sound of my uniquely parkie-moderated voice that the director
picked up on.  I sing primarily bass, and occasionally, lower baritone.

We are one of 100+ choruses who will sing at our international festival
in San Jose, Calif. in July, 2000.

Ivan :-0