Barb P.
I received the following response when I attempted to unsubscribed from a
list that I had as a trial. I sent this thinking it might be possible to do
something like this w/the PD list.

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3

ps
Camilla & Jeff
Could this be a possibility w/CARE also?

In a message dated 5/7/1999 1:15:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks
like
>  LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the
> members
>  of the  SP-HEART-LIST list. Please note  that LISTSERV commands must
ALWAYS