This posting is for those who live in Michigan. I'm trying to put together a
current list of those who live in Michigan, so we can communicate better  and
be more effective.

So if you would be kind enough to e-mail me off the list ([log in to unmask])
I'd appreciate it.

Please include the following: 1. where you live,address,phone  no.
                                          2. if you have been involved with
the Udall Bill
                                          3. participation in Pennies for
Parkinsons
                                          4. if you belong to a support
grouip and if so which one
                                          5. any other concerns or suggestions

We just don't seem to reach people as well as we would like

Thanks

Lorraine Jeffe