My husband has Parkinsons and is Blue-yellow color blind. He can't tell the
difference between blues and greens.
I realize that Parkinson visual problems in focusing are centered in the
basal ganglia.
But color Blindness has to do with Rods and Cones of the Retina.
Parkinsons has been related to a defect of NADH and NADPH.
NAD effects the retina.

Pub Med : Impaired locomotion and dopamine signaling in retinoid receptor
mutant mice - Science 1998
"Thus, retinoid receptors are involved in the regulation of brain
functions, and retinoic acid (Vitamin A) signaling defects may contribute
to pathologies such as Parkinson's disease."

So some people that have Parkinson's disease may have it not because of
faulty dopamine receptors, but because of  retinoid  signaling defects.

I was just wondering how many Parkinsonians are color blind too?