I thought about a year ago how PD can cause poor vision or meds. I have been
through lots of times. I think about 1 year ago I said I got new glasses.
always tell you with PD. they would not garentee how long they would last.
V.F.W, ELKS, AMERICAN LEAGON. have helped to pay for them. so u all can get
on for not telling you. it is one of those things you been though so many
times you for get. so now you all have some one else to give blue blazes to
lolo mine cost 5 bills. so I wait every 2 years be for I get new ones.

                                             I.Y.Q.  DONE  AND VIVIAN
                                         LOVE OF MY LIFE

                             http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash

                                 BEST MEDUSA FOR PD