What exactly is dystonia? Is it rigidity or does it involve cramping or
twisting?

Charlies Meyer noted in a posting that reducing his Requip helped with the
dystonia. (Someone I  correspond with privately also brings up the
possibility that my mom might be overmedicated.) Now I'm wondering whether
my mother Joyce's severe head slump is a type of dystonia --  her neck is
very rigid, as are her shoulders and she cannot even lift  her head with
her hands. (The physical therapist can work through the riigidity, however,
and get her head up for a few hours after therapy.) My mother is on a
fairly high dose of Requip and never reduced her Sinemet (in fact, that was
increased a bit). Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Debbie White