Dear John Bjork,

I just came back from a visit to your Parkinsaw, MI village website. I
am a happier person for having had a chance to spend some time and get
to know the
regulars. It is not a bad place to escape to when the real world gets
to be a bit much.

I want to thank you for setting up a satellite to collect money for
PRO-Seed Grants -- it is a real neighborly thing to do.

I urge all you "grounded" people to take a leap into the fantasy land
that John has created and enjoy yourselves. Go to:
http://www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm#Section10 and, don't leave
without taking part in the "A Thousand Pennies for Parkinsons" offer
that John is providing.

Wish you the best,
Margaret

Today’s donations for PRO-Seed Grants lead to a PD free tomorrow!
Parkinson Alliance                                      Margaret Tuchman
1250  24th Street, NW                           [log in to unmask]
Suite 300                                                       Princeton, NJ
Washington, DC 20037                            609.921.1696