Margaret:  Thanks for visiting us here at the Parkinsaw, MI web site, and for the
good words.  We're paricularly pleased that you enjoyed the experience and came
away a happier person.  I bet you stopped off at the Northern Lights and sampled
some of that delicious Levodopa brew.  I certainly agree that with all the horror
and strife in the real world today, it's theraputic to visit a wacky community
like Parkinsaw, if only for a little while.

We're very happy to offer the Virtual Canisters to help the PRO-Seed Grants;
every little bit helps as the saying goes.

Thanks again, Margaret.  We hope you'll return often to Parkinsaw, MI.

John Bjork.
To Visit the entire web site:  www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm

To go directly to the Thousand Pennies for Parkinson's:
www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm#Section10