I've also had double vision at different times.
You're right. It is hard to decide which set of taillights to follow.  I can't seem to relate it to anything specific.  Could have been the days I took Eldepryl since I''ve been skipping it lately and haven't noticed any DV while looking straight ahead.  I've noticed it while looking to the extreme left or right

Ali will guest star in the next episode of CBS's "Touched by an Angel".  Should be good "press" for PD.  Check your local listings for time and station.

We've seen two different spots about PD on local channels apparently funded by the APDA.
I assume they went national.  Good spots, we thought.

Last night's ABC news carried an item saying that the promoters of the new "Star Wars" mania expected to see $2 Billion spent for related high-tech toys.  Imagine the kind of PD research that could have bought.  One of the reasons I'm half ashamed to admit I worked for 8 years in Public Relations/Advertising.

Don in W.PA.