Hi everyone,  I'm a newcomer to this list.  My name is Sandie Robert,  Iive on the North Wales coast in Great Britian. I was diagnosed as having P.D.when I was 35, 8 years ago, it took them 2years to decide it wasn't stress I was suffering from.  I was sent to one neurologist who was very abrupt and unsympathetic, so I asked to be referred to someone else.  He was much better.  Then I moved to wales and my new neuroligest was really a geretrician who is very interested in Parkinsons Disease and allows me to to say what I think should be done with my medication.
   I remarried last year to Bob who looks after me really well.  I have a son of 13 who has F.G. syndrome (I'm on their listserv.) A daughter of 20 who's getting married in 3 weeks time, and a son of 22.
     Do any of you suffer from pain in their joints?  I used to have a lot of pain before I was diagnose but for a long time I have been pain free, but now I get pain if I sit still for too long and pain if I move around too much.  The Drs sugested 4 hourly pain killers!
      must put Luke to bed     Sandie Roberts.