hi all

At 10:27 1999/05/11 -0700, Tony wrote:
>I hope I have got this right as it is my first time sending on this
>list. I am a clinical psychologist who is working in Cornwall England
>and with some colleagues trying to write a manual for the use of cognitive
>therapy by therapists and people with parkinson's. Do any members of the
>list have experience of either receiving or giving cognitive therapy or
>both for parkinsons. I would be very grateful for any information.
>Thanks for the help,
>
>Tony Wainwright

tony, you got it just right!

if you do a search at the PIEnet archives-on-the-wwweb
using the criteria:
COGNITIVE THERAPY
you should find several references to prior messages on the topic

the PIEnet page at my website has the archive link and other info

send a hello to some long lost ancestors of mine in bude!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613-256-8340 / PO Box 171 / Almonte / Ontario / K0A 1A0 / Canada
a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
me <[log in to unmask]>