My wife just brought home  a news magazine article which bears
the headline "NEW MIRACLE DRUG COULD SAVE MICHAEL J.FOX". It describes
a drug which the author calls Rilutek, says it is FDA approved for ALS
or Lou Gehrigs Disease and it shows great promise in treating PD by
stopping the progress of the disease. Also says that NPF is recruiting
PWP volunteers for testing. I didn't recall seeing anything on this
List about it and I just did a serch of the archives and came up empty.
I don't know what news magazine the article came out of but I will find out.
Has anyone else heard of this drug?

Ben

Ben McKeen [log in to unmask]