Must be some kind of a record!  Parkinson's on network TV three days in a
row!

Mohammed Ali on Touched by an Angel brought tears to my eyes...for his
courage in letting the world see what Parkinson's has done to him.

The 20-20 segment about Sham Surgery ... one of the women shown is Linda
McKenzie, who has been a member of our list.  I first met Linda in 1994
(?) ... she lives not far from me.

I watched Michael J. Fox on the Regis show (went into work late).  He did
seem to be dyskinetic but my husband said that, if I hadn't pointed it
out to him, he wouldn't have noticed.  Other than that, he looked great.

We want as much publicity re Parkinson's as we can get...three shows in
three days is not bad.  :)

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing