        The only person I knew of who had one of these surgeries knew full well
the circumstances and went ahead..
        This is a classic study, as I understand them. I hope you don't mind if I
say I resent the media presenting them as a "sham". Are they using our
problems for the media's benefit??
        I didn't see 20/20, in fact, have quit trying to catch the "latest"
presentation as they are often not the latest at all. Have also noticed the
friends who usse to report aren't any more. I think they realize they are
seeing the same over and over.
        Yet. I should be happy they are at least saying Parkinson's. Only Friday a
lady asked me how my Husband's MS was..I appreciated her asking as she had
never before. (Doesn't it make you wonder what is being said????-what fun
to be the subject of a conversation??)
        Enough, you good people, off to my oatmeal--T.L Seese,CG Gordon71/21