Margaret wrote:
>Since he went onto medication my father has become confused and
>disorientated and it is unclear whether this is due to the progression
>of this condition or whether this in fact is a side effect of the drug
>therapy.
SNIPPED

Margarety, it is very common for the PD meds to cause these side effects.
Ask his neuro whether this may be the case--there are anti-psychotics whis
can help, and the newer one, Seroquel, works well for many PWPs and does
not require regular liver tests as Clozaril does.  Good luck!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "