While lunching with my cousin Diane the other day we, discussed
some of the pros and cons of "life at this stage of our respective
lives.  At 56 (me) and 58 (her) we were able to come up with many
more positives then negatives, and that very fact alone made each
of us feel "up," and positive.

BUT.... Diane and I both found we each occasionally "lose" a
common word and more rarely, a concept while in discussion with
others.  And.... errrr... I'll spare ya the story how we couldn't
find (as in LOST)  my car in the mall parking lot  when we were
ready to leave.

I came across the following Web site which is interesting
and helpful for folks like Diane and I who're experiencing
some memory loss.  And HEY... it's fun AND healthy
challenging your mind and making it stretch a bit.

Sooo.... for learning how to "tweak" your memory into top
performance, DO visit:

http://www.free4all.freeserve.co.uk/memindex.htm

Enjoy...

Barb Mallut