Dear List Family....

A coupla-three weeks ago I posted here on the List asking
our membership to let me know who amongst us was
experiencing PD-related vision/eye problems which either
forced them to stop driving entirely or to seriously curtail or
limit their ability to drive.

I was astounded at the HUGE volume of l the email  which
was sent to me from various List members - many containing
the complete history of the PD experience of the authors, and
many others sharing the history of their vision problems
caused by the disease.

Oddly, few included an actual answer to the two questions
I had asked!  Whaddaya all think - I'm a MIND READER? <grin>

With thanks to Cyber-sis Anne Rutherford for her information
 contribution, and following is the results of my admittedly
limited poll:

*Stopped driving due to PD-related vision problems:  12
*Restrict driving due to PD-related vision problems:    19
*Admitted having PD-related eye/vision problems,       27
 but never said if they have stopped or limited their
 driving.

Barb Mallut