I am trying to  get some information regarding sleeping and Parkinson symptoms.

It was my understanding that while asleep, symptoms disappear.

However, a friend of mine age 50/5 said her first symptom was noticed by her
partner during deep sleep,  her foot shook so hard it moved the covers
enough to wake her sleeping partner.  She currently says she can only sleep
if she takes Sinemet through out the night, otherwise she wakes up shaking.

The problem is taking Sinemet 24 hours daily puts her in a high range and so
far she has not been able to tolerate any agonist without severe migraines.

Would appreciate any info the listserve group has.

Nigel Cockle
59 Norley Road, Cuddington, Northwich, Cheshire.  CW8 2JY  England
Tel    +44  1606 882150
Email  [log in to unmask]