Ivan, I have posed this question to all of the support groups I have spoken
to and the answer is always the same, yes!!!!!!! to the craving of sugar.  At
a recent caregiver's conference in Phila., I again asked this question of a
doctor of alternative medicine, and he had never heard of this.  Go figure.
This has been one of my quirks since Brig was diagnosed, that why most PWP
have never been sickly.
Gerry
By the way, it was great to talk to you on the phone, you sounded the best I
have heard in a long time.  Congrats on your solo.