I am reposting this message from earlier.  When I posted it before it
was not under a subject heading that described the contents fairly.  I
recieved no responses or comments so I assume it kind of got lost in the
shuffle.  Either that or no one had anything to say about it.  In any
case, I am running it up the flagpole one more time and see if anyone
salutes it:

Dear Listmembers,
I have been following the posts about vision problems, dry scalp/skin
and moving crumbs with great interest.  Many of these things have been
minor problems or observations for me for a number of  years.  My
question is
this: of the above mentioned, are any of these PD relatated or drug
related?  What I am looking for here are some possible warning signs of
PD that were ignored by me as just some wierd thing.  As far as vision
goes, I have had problems with tired eyes since my late teens.
Convergence problems and left eye drooping when I got tired, sometimes
double vision.  I wore glasses for a while to help with the convergence
problem which was attributed to weak muscles in my eyes.  I hated them
and stopped wearing them and just lived with it.  I have also had
floaters in my eyes but they come and go.  I see things moving that
aren't moving but, there again, ususally when my eyes were tired.  Most
of these things along with itchy scalp and dry skin began in my late
teens and early twenties.  I just lived with them because there were no
other strange things happening to my body at the time so I just figured
they were just part of my chemistry.  I have also remembered that since
those years I have had bouts of depression but also figured that was
just part of life.  I only began to worry when I developed numbness and
later a tremor in my right hand which progressed over the course of
about eight months into breathing problems, left foot tremor, stiffness
and rigidity and loss of balance.  I was diagnosed in January   of this
year (now age 41) with PD when the doctor I was seeing gave me a
dose of Sinemet and breathing, tremors and rigidity returned to normal
and loss of balance improved dramatically.

Could it be that some of these things were beginning symptoms?  Call me
crazy (it wouldn't be the first time) but would like to hear comments on

this.  Thanks in advance for any replies.
Jennifer Smith

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short